Sex Dolls Offer Opportunities for Crazy Fantasy

Sex dolls can mimic human interaction

A sexual robot brothel has been opened in Japan, and a male sex doll will be launched after a surge in males wanting a bisexual three-person line. He hopes to offer customers a “crazy fantasy” opportunity and launch a sex doll venue in Nagoya.

Initially, all respondents were asked if they thought A.I (artificial intelligence) was developed to respond to and imitate whether human interaction was positive or negative; 51% said they thought it was a good thing. And they are not just women. He said that male models were welcomed by couples who wanted to indulge in “safe threesome.”

At present, the influx of customers is similar to the initial stage, depending on the time of year. We believe that when technology improvements are significant and we can offer these new models to our customers, the influx will increase. A survey of 2,816 sexually active Britons aged 18 or older showed that many of us were satisfied with the idea of ​​a TPE sex doll robot.

When you see the dolls, you will understand why they are so vibrant. They look like what you want. Dr. Scoll from the University of Sunderland said that robotics, interactive motion sensing technology may become the core of the sex industry in the next few years. Most of my sales come from the US and India.

A silicone doll customer said: “It exceeded my expectations. In 12 months, this will change my life.” More than 3,000 pounds, customers can buy lifelike porn star replicas, adult stars from each A certain percentage of the dolls are sold.

Pictures from the sex doll brothel site allow you to see the intimate relationship between the client and the doll. The snap-in room features red light and a leather bed with a sofa and TV. After that, the researchers asked the participants (male and female) to say that they would have sex with the robot. One author used the real photos of the sex dolls to try to “retract the ownership of the female body”.

In her new book, Play With Me, Banks uses photographs of blasting dolls based on celebrities Marilyn Monroe and Lady Gaga, with a gender doll version of Girl With A Pearl Earring on the cover. 72% said they thought the robots would “be good at it,” and the remaining 28% said they just wanted to say they would give it a try.

Make your erotic dreams come true and spend an unforgettable eve with one or more sex dolls. You will be captivated. The pitcher can choose the clothes that the d cup sex doll wears during the play. Options include basic underwear, schoolgirls, fitness equipment or “executive women.” Even if you like this process, you need to carry a heavy doll and clean it, if women, they can do it themselves. Also, you need to keep your dolls in better condition.

If you want to try the dog’s style, you need to carry a heavy doll, put her legs and hands in the right position, and when you complete these steps, your passion has cooled down. Even if you still have passion, if you want to insert a sexual doll vagina, you must use a lot of lubricating fluid in the baby’s vagina, otherwise you can’t insert it! When you work for 5 minutes, you need to add lubricant again to keep the vagina moist and lubricated. This is a worse experience than women!

Reference link: